Wahoha

Submitstart.com

Fwebtraffic.com

Blogclicker.com

Adpolar.com

Amazon.com Online Sales - Levi's Jean

CintaSeks On Facebook

Follow Me on Twitter

CintaSeks Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

From next top wobble to Next Top Model



Jess has boobs reduced for catwalk career

Boob job for top job ... Jess Abide, and right, blonde Stacey Haskins

A WANNABE in this year's Next Top Model has had a boob reduction in a bid to make it as a catwalk star.

Jessica Abide, 23, knew she had little chance of success with her whopping 32EE bust.

Host ... Elle Macpherson
Host ... Elle Macpherson
So she had them reduced to 36D before dieting down to today's 34C — and she's never been happier.
Jessica told TV Biz: "I had this massive chest from aged about 11, and I was really tall and still growing. I got teased a lot at school, although I don't think people realised it was hurtful.
"I had surgery to reduce them at 18 and since then I've gone from a dress-size 14 to a ten. I still suffer from back pain a bit, but it's the best thing I've ever done."
Jessica shows off her figure in the obligatory nude shoot in tonight's episode of the Sky Living series hosted by modelling legend Elle Macpherson.
She is up against skinnier stunners such as Jade Thompson, 20, Stacey Haskins, 19, and Imogen Leaver also 19.
Fiery ... redhead Jade Thompson's nude shot

Jessica admitted: "I don't think I've reached my optimum goal weight yet. Elle is curvy too, although I was disappointed when I met her because her shoulders aren't as broad as mine!"
Jessica, of Tottenham, North London, also had to lie about her shoe size on her application form as the upper limit is usually eight — and she takes a ten.
Slender rival ... Imogen Leaver

She said: "I've got a lot going against me! A few people have said I could do with losing a few pounds, and that hurts."
She said Elle tells her she is "strong-looking". Jessica added: "I'm glad I can make an impression on people and stay in the contest, but afterwards... I'm not sure that will be enough.
"I might have to consider changing my weight or career."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com